HOME    NEW ARRIVALS     MONTHLY SPECIALS     ABOUT US    NEWS    CONTACT US     MARTIAL ARTIST     EVENTS     BRAND     FACEBOOK    TWITTER

Monday, November 22, 2010

Samoa World Cup



Last week I travelled to Samoa with the Australian Judo Team to compete in a World Cup event and participate in a training camp following the competition. Overall, it was a successful trip - I won a silver medal, and although I had of course wanted the gold, I am feeling positive about the future and where to go to from here. Nicolas Gill (2000 Sydney Olympic Games silver medallist and Canadian Head Coach) ran the training camp and he demonstrated some good techniques.

Samoa was my last competition for the year, and although my coach said that I could have some time off, I am keen to get back into training. I am looking forward to training hard over the summer especially and working towards my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment