HOME    NEW ARRIVALS     MONTHLY SPECIALS     ABOUT US    NEWS    CONTACT US     MARTIAL ARTIST     EVENTS     BRAND     FACEBOOK    TWITTER

Tuesday, November 2, 2010


I learnt yesterday that I will not dissolve if I go running in the rain.

Yesterday morning, I got up early to go for a run. I didn't want to go, but I scraped myself out of bed. I was tired, it was raining outside, and I had all the excuses lined up for reasons why I shouldn't get out of bed. But I thought to myself "it is only one extra hour in bed versus feeling guilty the whole day for not training when I had made an agreement with myself that I would".

When you make an agreement you stick to it. So I headed out the door....It was raining outside and I obviously got wet, but I felt better for it. It was a great start to the day.

It really brought home to me the idea that if you are motivated to achieve your goals, you really shouldn't let anything get in your way. Especially not a little bit of rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment