HOME    NEW ARRIVALS     MONTHLY SPECIALS     ABOUT US    NEWS    CONTACT US     MARTIAL ARTIST     EVENTS     BRAND     FACEBOOK    TWITTER

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sao Paulo World Cup











Hi there,

Unfortunately I didn't go so well at the Sao Paulo World Cup. I lost my first round fight to Heide Wollert from Germany. Wollert is currently ranked number two in the world and is a fierce competitor. It was a tough match to have first, but there are no easy fights at this level. I am disappointed with the result, to say the least.

On a more positive note, however, I can say that overall my trip to Brazil was very worthwhile. I have identified weaknesses that I need to work on, I have seen the competition I am up against and I am more motivated than ever to achieve my goals in judo. I know that have a lot of work to do to, but I am determined and I believe that I will get there in the end.

Best wishes,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment