HOME    NEW ARRIVALS     MONTHLY SPECIALS     ABOUT US    NEWS    CONTACT US     MARTIAL ARTIST     EVENTS     BRAND     FACEBOOK    TWITTER

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Training Camp and Sao Paulo

Hi there,

The training camp was TOUGH. I trained with players from Cuba, Korea, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Canada, Slovenia.... and lots more! It was great to train with the best in the world - I am constantly learning new things and areas to work on and improve! The judo is very fast and intense. The other girls are stronger than me, they move faster and are more powerful. I feel like I have enough technically and strength-wise to stand up but I have a number of areas to work on if I am going to step up to the next level.

On Thursday we flew to Sao Paulo. We are staying at a really nice hotel in the city. We had a short and sharp training session yesterday and I am feeling good. The draw for the World Cup was done yesterday and I have drawn Heide Wollert from Germany (ranked number two in the world) first round. I am looking forward to competing and I hope that I can perform at my best. Today, I am watching my team mates compete and I want to wish them all the best of luck. Bring on the World Cup!

Best wishes,

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment